SA COVID-19 Response (16/11/2020)
7 months ago Posted on 16/11/2020
Changes to directions
- Gyms, recreation centres, trampoline/play cafes to close (expected duration of 2 weeks)
- Community sports fixtures and training temporarily cancelled (expected duration of 2 weeks).
Note: this applies to indoor and outdoor sports, contact and non-contact. Outdoor fitness activities still allowed.
- Funerals capped at 50, with 1 person per 4 sqm total
- Churches capped at 100, with 1 person per 4 sqm total
- Weddings must register all guest details with SA Health. Digital contact tracing form – Weddings
- Private gatherings at licensed venues will be capped at 50, with 1 person per 4 sqm, no vertical (standing) consumption
- Hospitality (pubs, clubs, restaurants) capped at 100 per venue, with 1 person per 4 sqm, no vertical (standing) consumption incl outdoor, max booking size 10, seated dining only
- Gatherings at private residences capped at 10 people
- All activities with an approved COVID Management Plan scheduled for the next 2 weeks are cancelled
- Personal care activities (nails, tattoo, hairdressers etc) masks mandatory for service provider (encouraged for client)
- Entertainment venues (theatres, cinemas) to go 1 person per 4 sqm
- Aged care
- Masks mandatory where physical distancing cannot be maintained, and personal care workers limited to one site.
- Visitor restriction of 2 visitors per day.
- Sites are imposing greater restrictions: these are not part of the direction but are choices made by the site
Schools will remain open.