SA COVID-19 Response: Emergency cash grants
10 months ago Posted on 12/8/2021
Treasurer Rob Lucas MLC today has announced a $100M Business Support Package for eligible SME’s.
To be eligible for the one-off $3,000 emergency cash grant, a business must, as at 12:01am Tuesday 20 July 2021:
- Be located within South Australia
- Have an annual turnover of $75,000 or more in 2020-21 or 2019-20, and be registered for GST
- Employ people in South Australia
- Have an Australia-wide payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20
- Have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Experienced at least a 30 per cent reduction (compared to the week prior) in turnover due to the restricted trading conditions
To be eligible for the one-off $1,000 emergency cash grant, a non-employing business must meet the criteria listed above excluding the requirement to employ people.
Applications open 13 August and close 17 October, 2021.
Information about Government support will be available on the Services Australia website today and to register interest in business support cash grants, South Australian businesses are encouraged to email email@example.com