In the last 20 years, superannuation has become an important part of the wealth creation and retirement planning objectives for all Australians. If you currently have a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF), or are thinking of establishing one, it is critical that you get the right advice to ensure you take advantage of the complex legislation and tax arrangements associated with SMSFs.
The team at Perks can provide this specialist advice and assist in the establishment of your SMSF.
Under the new legislation, any personal advice provided in relation to Superannuation or Self-managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) must be prepared under licence, with a Statement of Advice (SOA) prepared. As a firm we have been very proactive in working to these changes, including our accounting Directors undertaking the necessary financial planning qualification and becoming Representatives on our own ASIC licence. This ensures Perks is well placed to continue providing strategic advice to our clients and their SMSFs.
Why have an SMSF?
There are several reasons why you would consider using an SMSF, the most common reasons being:
- Investment choice, flexibility and control
- Tax efficiency
- Potential cost advantages
- Retirement income
- Estate planning opportunities
- Asset protection
When it comes to SMSFs, the complex regulatory environment and constantly changing legislation means you need to get the right advice.
Our team at Perks consists of specialist SMSF advisers that adopt a personalised approach to gain the best outcome for our clients. The Perks SMSF administration offering is a premium solution allowing SMSF trustees to capitalise on tax effective planning opportunities whilst ensuring their SMSF remains compliant with ongoing regulatory requirements.
Key features of our Perks SMSF client experience:
- SMSF annual report prepared by your personal SMSF specialist client relationship manager
- You remain in control of your SMSF operations and investments, whilst gaining access to independent SMSF specialist technical assistance to ensure your SMSF remains compliant.
- 24/7 online access to live reporting and transactional data, you can remain up to date with your SMSFs position on a daily basis.
- Daily access to licensed SMSF specialists. You will be able to discuss tax planning strategies to ensure your SMSF is capitalising on all opportunities available.
To speak to one of our Self-Managed Superannuation Advisers contact us today