At Perks our specialist team of Risk Advisers will ensure that you are covered appropriately in the unfortunate event of death, disablement or a major illness. Reviewing your personal risk requirements regularly is essential to underpinning the financial security of you and your family’s future. To date we have not had a claim denied based on the advice we have provided. This now equates to more than $30m in claims paid to Perks clients.
Our team have developed a unique approach to ensure you are protected in the most effective way for your personal situation:
- We operate under our own licence, with no third party ownership
- We do not accept any additional revenue based on the volume of product sales
- We have access to every retail insurer who provides these products in Australia, allowing us to carefully select the most suitable cover for your unique needs
- We undertake external product research to ensure we are up to date with what is going on in the industry, assisting us in providing you with the best solutions
- Claims are managed internally without the need for clients to deal direct with an insurer during what is often already a stressful time.
- We have access to ‘in-house’ experts across tax, finance, business advisory and private wealth to ensure our advice meets your requirements on all levels
- We have arrangements with a number of insurers which give us the ability to negate potential loadings of premiums (up to certain limits)
- Clients are proactively offered a review each year to ensure we keep ahead of your changing circumstances
- All client queries are responded to within 24 hours
Our Perks specialist team are highly skilled professionals with more than 50 years’ collective experience in insurance and risk management.
We are here to manage the entire process for you from start to finish, including:
- Holding initial meetings with clients to determine what levels of cover are needed – including, where appropriate, the most tax-effective method of providing this.
- Pre-assess any health / occupation issues pertinent to a client’s individual scenario
- Manage the formal lodgement of any applications for cover where needed
- Negotiate any terms with the Insurer on your behalf
- Arrange any medical information or tests that can be required to gain cover
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of any financial statements that may be required
- Audit any existing cover and ensure this aligns with your expectations
- Ongoing annual review to ensure your policy continues to cover you appropriately
Contact us today so that we can assist you in arranging cover that will ensure the financial security of you and your loved ones through all of life’s unpredictable circumstances.
FACT: You are 48 times more likely to lose your home through long-term injury or illness that you do through fire or flood.
To speak to one of our Insurance Advisers contact us today