Perks provides more than a written report and opinion, we give you credibility with stakeholders and confidence in the integrity of your people, processes and systems.
The approach we take at Perks involves a complete understanding of your business, your specific industry and the issues pertinent to your financial performance. This ensures that our opinion is fair and well informed.
The Perks team can also advise on practical ways to improve the integrity of your business’ systems, processes and internal controls. Our dedicated team will also keep you ahead of the latest changes to accounting standards and reporting requirements likely to impact on the structure and management of your business.
Perks can help you comply with all your business auditing obligations. Our experience extends to organisations across diverse industries, including:
- Large private companies
- Public companies
- Local subsidiaries of international listed companies
- Government and semi government organisations
- Incorporated bodies and clubs
- Trust accounts
- Australian Financial Services Licences (AFSL)
Our complete auditing services include:
- Due diligence for business acquisitions
- Audit review – WorkCover, GST, payroll tax, PAYG withholding tax
- Business systems reviews – accounting systems, information technology
- Expert audit opinion to support prospectus and information memorandum
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
To speak to one of our Audit & Assurance Advisers contact us today